Sunday, February 18, 2007

Who Did This?



Here's another one of these occasional beach mysteries. These two vertical sticks almost blend well enough into all the other driftwood so that it is easy to walk by them them without notice. And they were overpowered by the spectacular morning sunrise in the distance.

I have to admit that a small part of me didn't look too closely at first and just assumed that, "This is a natural arrangement put together by the waves." But then, my more together self overruled and said, "Naw, it's obviously a human hand at work." Yeah, I guess so. There is just no way this could have happened by coincidence.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Cathy, if that was at Mee Kwa Mooks park, then I believe it was a talented teen with lots of energy. I posted pictures on my blog, too at http://www.mortgageporter.com/beach_drive/2007/02/earth_art.html